This is always one of my favorite posts of the season because not only do I get to aggressively online shop, I also get to pull together gift ideas that I think my family and friends would love! Hope you all find some shopping inspiration from my Holiday Gift Guide for the Ladies!
1. J.Crew Vest – I am a big vest wearer and J.Crew’s red and black plaid vest is a must have!
2. Cwonder – Accessories – Cwonder had amazing Cyber Monday sales and they are continuing through the holiday. This is a great place to find gifts for friends.
3. Fjallraven – Hat – Fjallraven isn’t just for the gentlemen this year, they have a great line of women’s clothing and their hats are really cute.
4. Anthropology Necklace – I am always an Anthropology fan and their jewelry this season is very glamorous and well priced!
5. Anthropology – Anthropology is also a great place to find unique gift ideas- check out their home goods department as well!
6. Fabletics – Pants – You may have heard me talking about Fabletics recently, while I will always be a LuLu Lemon fan, if you are looking for high quality leggings at a great price Fabletics is definitely in the running with LuLu now.
7. Madewell Sweater – I am all about finding the perfect cozy sweater this season (possibly because I am already freezing in VT) and Madewell has a great selection of oversized sweaters!
8. Cwonder – Accessories – More great gift ideas from Cwonder! They have a great line of glass wear – and I was of course drawn to the champagne flutes!
9. Sole Society – Any Day Bootie – This is an amazing all around bootie that you can wear to work and out at night – and I love the folded down sheepskin!
10. Sole Society – Elwood – Another great bootie option!
11. Free People – Sweater – I had to throw in one more cozy sweater!