It’s time to start holiday shopping! With Black Friday on the mind and Thanksgiving officially behind us, I wanted to share my Holiday Gift Guide for Him!
1. Fjallraven Sweater – Last season I was a big fan of Ball & Buck and this season it is Fjallraven! They have a new store on Church St. in Burlington, and their men’s clothing is awesome! Really high quality and looks great!
2. LL Bean Men’s Boot – You can never go wrong with L.L. Bean boots. They have a lifetime guarantee and hold up really well in winter!
3. Shoe Care Kit – I feel like guys are always looking to repair shoes but never know how or where to get something to fix up a scuff. J.Crew has an excellent selection of shoe repair kits for men!
4. J.Crew Slipper – They won’t admit it, but guys love a good slipper.
5. Fjallraven – Shirt – Another great option from Fjallraven – all of their flannels are super soft and a perfect fit!
6. Found My Animal – Dog Leash – For man’s best friend, purchase a Found My Dog, dog leash this season. They are a sharp looking leashes, and a portion of the proceeds go to dog shelters in need!
7. Eastern Collective – I had to include the Eastern Collective assorted cables. They are highlighted in all the holiday gift guides (Vogue, GQ, BirchBox) and creator Matt Benedetto is a fellow Burlington resident!
8 & 9. Ball & Buck Collection – I saw a number of items on the Ball & Buck accessories page that would be great stocking stuffers!
Enjoy all the shopping!